Monday, March 4, 2013

Nail Designs Using Shapes From A Ziploc Bag

Today I tried another technique I found through Pinterest from ChitChatNails. This site gives a nice tutorial if you want to check it out. But basically you paint two coats of polish on a ziploc bag and let it dry overnight. Then you use a butter knife to peel it off in one sheet. Then you use scissors to cut out shapes and put them on your nails! Easy-peasy!! I used Sinful Colors Winter Wonder and China Glaze Ruby Pumps :)






3 comments:

  1. Fun!! I love the red over the silver (speaking of I still need to track that down.... It is a beautiful color!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? I thought you had Ruby Pumps? The Sinful Colors Winter Wonder I found at Walgreens, but I didn't see it today when I was in looking at polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have Ruby Pumps :) It's the Sinful Colors one I am after but maybe it was just a holiday one?

    ReplyDelete