Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunflower Nail Design

So I apologize it's been FOREVER since I've written a post! Mostly because it's been forever since I've really done anything creative with my nails. It's been a busy summer! Vacations, family visiting, moves, new jobs, and so forth! But this past weekend I finally sat down and did my nails to share with you!


Sunflower nails!!!

So, after my Beauty Secrets base coat, I painted my nails a couple coats of SinfulShine Rendezvous. I love this color! I was out of my China Glaze For Audrey, but this Rendezvous is so similar! Then I used a large dotting tool with Finger Paints Bronze Sculpture for the center of the flowers. 


Then, using a small brush, I painted on the petals with Orly Hook Up. I was planning on using a fine brush and outline all the petals with black, but they overlapped so much I was worried about them looking too crowded. So instead I went over the petals of some flowers with Orly Glitz.


To finish, I went back over the centers with the dotting tool and Bronze Sculpture to clean them up. End with Beauty Secrets top coat, and done! Sunflowers for September!!


1 comment: