Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trying New Polishes - Fuzzy Coat by Sally Hansen

I was in Target and spotted some polishes that looked like they were mimicking yarn and sweaters, called Fuzzy Coat by Sally Hansen. And since it's been getting cold, and plus I've been on a crocheting kick to make presents for the holidays, I felt like it'd be cute for my nails to look like they're enjoying sweater season too!! I picked up All Yarned Up

Then I found a super pretty blue by Sinful Colors called Aquamarine that matched the flecks of blue in the All Yarned Up pretty well. I needed about 3 coats of All Yarned Up to cover up my whole nail but I thought it looked really cool!

(I forgot to get a pic after I got them cleaned up... oh well!)

I finished them off with a shimmer top coat from Kiss. I considered trying a coat or two of All Yarned Up over the top of the Aquamarine, but that'll be for next time I guess. :) It did have some texture to it, but not so much that it was distracting. I'll have fun experimenting with it more in the future!

1 comment: