Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trying New Polishes - Matte Finishes and Glitter

I found a new line from Sinful Colors that have a matte finish. I picked up two, once of which is called Leather Loose. It's a real deep, shimmery brown. On it's own, it looks kinda interesting as a matte finish, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.
I also found some fun glitter from Nicole by OPI called Pick Of The Glitter, which has flecks of copper and an aquamarine-like blue. I thought this would go perfectly with a dark, shimmery brown! The colors matched perfectly! I paired it with a matte finish top coat from Kiss to dull down the shine of the glitter a bit, and it came out real nice!!

 (Natural light)


(with flash)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge matte fan but I think this is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete