Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sparkle Drips

So, I felt like something a little simpler than what I've done recently. I picked up some new polishes at the store and this was the perfect opportunity to use them!

First, after my Beauty Secrets Base Coat, I put on a couple coats of Finger Paints A Heart For Art on all fingers except my ring fingers. For those nails, I put on a couple coats of Finger Paints Hue Left A Message? (seriously... who comes up with these names? LOL!).

I left it like that for a couple days, then, just as the tips were starting to wear or chip, I decided to add a little bit of flair. On the A Heart For Art nails, I wanted to make some drips of sparkle with the Hue Left A Message? polish. Using the brush that came with the bottle, I made one or two drops of polish toward the tip, then filled in along the top. This made it looks like I was dripping the polish down my nail.

The end result is still simple, but with a slight kick of glitter-flair! ;)



2 comments:

  1. I really like this color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was on my way out and I saw these two colors on the shelf next to each other, and I just couldn't resist!! I knew they'd be perfect together!

    ReplyDelete