Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Double Dots!!

My New Years mani started chipping, so I figured I'd do something else! I thought I'd do polka dots, but with a little extra something.




After my Beauty Secrets base coat, I put on 2 coats of a nice sparkly gray, Sinful Colors Winter Wonder. Then I picked out a bunch of different color pairs that I thought would work together.


The pairs were: 
*China Glaze Spontaneous & Finger Paints Be A Pal-Ette
*Sinful Colors Slate & Finger Paints Hue Left A Message? (originally I had an OPI color instead of the Finger Paints, but it was sealed shut and couldn't get it open :P)
*China Glaze For Audrey & China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted
*Nina Caribbean Blue & Finger Paints Cerulean Seascape

So I picked out two dotting tools, one about half the size of the other. That way I could do a large dot of one color, and then once that was try, I'd do a smaller dot of a different color within the larger one.

(The large dots with one color of smaller dots)

And then my Beauty Secrets top coat! Basic, but real fun looking!!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! How fun..... I just might have to steal it ;) I did order some dotting tools from Amazon. Looks like you have collected quite a few more polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete