Friday, November 30, 2012

Marbled French Tip

So, I had about 15 minutes of free time on Wednesday and thought I'd try to do a quick manicure. I figured a french tip would be quick and easy, but at the same time I wanted to dress it up a bit. So, while the white polish was still wet, I used a teeny tiny dotting tool (a toothpick would probably work) and put 3 black dots on the tip of the nail. Using that dotting tool, I just swirled the black and white polishes together. You don't want to swirl too much, 'cuz then you just end up with a gray french tip! If things were unbalanced or mixed a little too much, just put another dot of black or white and try again! If you end up with any places that the polish has been wiped away all together by your dotting tool, just dip it in the white or black and fill in the spots where needed. 

Super easy! And, like I said, since this was a *VERY* quick manicure, it didn't come out perfect. If I had had more time, I would've taken a bit more care but, oh well!




2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this Lindsay!! I should give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really easy!! Let me know if you want step-by-step pics for any of these designs too and I'll see what I can do to provide :)

    ReplyDelete